Wyoming non-preference points draws for Sheep, Moose, Goat and bison

Mojave

WKR
I was on another thread and I got to thinking about the options for non-resident non-preference points in Wyoming and the fully no preference point states of Idaho.

Here is the data.

Wyoming non-preference points
NR Sheep zero tags
NR Moose 1 tag
NR bison 6 tags
NR Goat 3 tags

Idaho NR Moose about 30.
Idaho NR Sheep 7 tags
Idaho NR California sheep 3 tags
Idaho NR Goat 4

Interesting not necessarily a winner on goats, Wyoming has fewer goats and fewer hunts. But only 1 less tag.

10 sheep in Idaho and about 30 moose paints you having better odds in Idaho.

10 sheep tags in Idaho versus the 1 or 2 tags in Oregon and Colorado and 5 tops in New Mexico paints a very different picture.

Someone earlier said they would never apply for sheep in Idaho. I sure would. Just saying!

I was on another thread and I got to thinking about the options for non-resident non-preference points in Wyoming and the fully no preference point states of Idaho.

Here is the data.

Wyoming non-preference points
NR Sheep zero tags
NR Moose 1 tag
NR bison 6 tags
NR Goat 3 tags

Idaho NR Moose about 30.
Idaho NR Sheep 7 tags
Idaho NR California sheep 3 tags
Idaho NR Goat 4

Interesting not necessarily a winner on goats, Wyoming has fewer goats and fewer hunts. But only 1 less tag.

10 sheep in Idaho and about 30 moose paints you having better odds in Idaho.

10 sheep tags in Idaho versus the 1 or 2 tags in Oregon and Colorado and 5 tops in New Mexico paints a very different picture.

Someone earlier said they would never apply for sheep in Idaho. I sure would. Just saying!
I haven’t looked into those specific tags, but how many of the already very few tags aren’t in wilderness?

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
Wyoming moose unit 25 has no wilderness.
There are non-prefrernce points sheep ram tags. All the ewe tags are in wilderness areas.

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
Sorry no non-preference points ram tags for non-residents in Wyoming.