Wyoming Commissioner's License Raffle


david long

OK guys, this is a great organization and the funds benefit education, conservation, etc. Not only that, it is a great opportunity for someone to win a great tag for this fall. Let's help them out. Here are the details:


The license can be issued for Elk, Deer or Antelope in an area of your choice.

It is also transferrable or can be used in addition to any tags you draw; for example you may be able to take two elk in one year
100% of the funds generated will be used for Wildlife, Habitat or Education projects in Wyoming!

Past Projects Include:

Conservation $79,700
– Migration Studies, Water Improvement Projects, Prescribed Burns, Grass Planting, Winter Range Enhancements, Satellite Mapping, Genetics Studies, Turkey Gobbler Study.
Education $38,600
– Hunting and Fishing Expo, Becoming an Outdoor Woman, Jakes, 4H, Hunter Mentoring Programs, Archery In the Schools.
Law Enforcement $11,000
– Elk, Deer, Antelope and Turkey Poaching Decoys and Numerous Law Enforcement Trail Cameras Statewide.
Access $12,100
– Statewide Walk-In Areas – Statewide Hunter Management Areas
Only 300 tickets will be issued on a “First Come, First served” basis.
For each $50 donation, we will send you a numbered ticket for the drawing. We need your Full Name, Address and Phone Number. The drawing will be held at our annual Winter Banquet in Rock Springs, WY on March 24th, 2012.
For questions call Dave Baer: (307) 782.7326 or Steve Martin: (307) 350.0486
Send your donation(s) to: Bowhunters of Wyoming/ P.O.Box 498/Mountain View, Wyoming/ 82939

· This License is valid only for the specific region or specific hunt area as designated by the successful bidder/raffle winner at the time of application. In addition, once the Commissioner License is issued the specific region or specific hunt area shall not be changed.· The Elk areas 75 and 79, which are located within Grand Teton National Park, also require a Special Park Permit issued by the US Park Service in addition to a Wyoming Game and Fish elk hunting license. Elk hunting licenses cannot be utilized in these areas without this Park Permit. Their Park Permits are only issued on the basis of receiving an elk license through the Game and Fish Department’s limited quota drawings. These licenses are not issued through a limited quota drawing; therefore, applicants should not bid on a Commissioner license if their intent is to hunt elk in Grand Teton National Park.


Feb 28, 2012
1 more!

Guys & Gals realize this tag can be used in conjunction with whatever tag you hold for Wyoming. I.E. a General Elk if you have one and this permit for a premier unit of your choice.