Wyoming Antelope Hunt

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I hunt deer with my granddaughter have done so since she was 10 years old, first legal deer is hers. As to Antelope preperation shooting and range time is the key for a younger hunter. I wanted her to go along to Wyoming for antelope but at the time she was in college. I Also hunt rabbits with my best friend and his grandsons for years never loaded the shotgun kept one boy on each side of me with there grandfather on one side of the line, the youngest boy just graduated fron the Navy boot camp at great lakes wrote him at least once a week when he wrote back it was about missing hunting for a while, it was there hunt. Nothing passive or agressive about it, learn them young and instill the hunter instinct and you have a hunting buddy for the rest of your life. perhaps her turn is next I hope so for her.
She didn't have a tag. She likes to go but doesn't want to shoot. I've always left it up to her.

Sweet! Great looking buck. I’ve got a couple days yet, can’t hardly sleep. I think you did pretty damn good considering the drought and tag cuts. Not many guys will do as well this year.