WTS New condition Kuiu Icon Pro 7200 Bag and Lid in Verde

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
PRICE DROP 140$ Shipped. Need this gone.

As the title says Kuiu 7200 Bag and Lid for sale. Never been out of the house (except to take this picture). I picked this up to try on the Kifaru Ultralight Frame and I wasnt happy with it. Someone that has a Icon Pro Frame system this is your chance to pick up a 7200 bag for cheap. 140$ Shipped Firm. Comes with 2 accessory lash straps inside the bag to lash heavy loads to the bag.

These are 200$ new. so save 60$.

Buyer pays the paypal fee or you can gift it.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

JNDEER

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Was it the bag design you ended up not liking or how the bag attached to your frame?

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Was it the bag design you ended up not liking or how the bag attached to your frame?

it was how it attached to the frame. The bag design is fantastic. Very modular and compresses down to nothing. If I had a Icon Pro frame id probably keep the 7200 bag. But with no sleeve to over the Kifaru Frame with 70+ lbs in it I wasnt confident enough to say it would or trust a hunt to that setup.
3200 works great though and am keeping it for that reason.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This maybe back up for sale as buyer is having issues with paypal. Waiting to hear back from him later today. Otherwise send me a PM if your interested in the bag and lid.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Back up for sale. I havent heard from the guy that wanted to buy it and couldnt get his paypal to work so moving along If interested hit me up.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This is sold sorry guys this was my bad and didn't update it. I shipped it 3 days ago