Sold WTB Pac Boots-Schnees, Hoffman, Kenetrek

Status
Not open for further replies.

iashow

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for a pair of quality pac boots, size 10, good used condition is fine with me.
Schnees, Hoffman, or Kenetrek are the ones that I am most interested in.
Let me know if you have a pair you are looking to part with, thank you.

Mythewood

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a pair of quality pac boots, size 10, good used condition is fine with me.
Schnees, Hoffman, or Kenetrek are the ones that I am most interested in.
Let me know if you have a pair you are looking to part with, thank you.
I have a pair of Shnee's that I wore on a mountain lion hunt and a few times late season whitetail hunting that I don't use any more. Not sure which ones but I think they were Guides or something like that. Ill check and see if I still have a receipt. They're in really good condition.

OP
iashow

iashow

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a pair of Shnee's that I wore on a mountain lion hunt and a few times late season whitetail hunting that I don't use any more. Not sure which ones but I think they were Guides or something like that. Ill check and see if I still have a receipt. They're in really good condition.
Appreciate that, let me know, thank you.

chaza402

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are still interested I am parting with a lightly used pair of Size 9 Kenetrek Northerns. I wear a size nine and my foot sloshes around. I bet if you wear a size 10 they would fit perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_9466.jpeg
    IMG_9466.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9461.jpeg
    IMG_9461.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 8
OP
iashow

iashow

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you are still interested I am parting with a lightly used pair of Size 9 Kenetrek Northerns. I wear a size nine and my foot sloshes around. I bet if you wear a size 10 they would fit perfectly.
I will let you know, waiting on a pair of Hoffmans to arrive and see if they will work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.