Wrist Strap Releases

Luked

WKR
Other than the Carter Like Mike 2 and Scott S2 what other releases give you the tension and travel adjustments?

Stan Solex

If you like a rigid connection, the Solex has that as an option along with the nylon strap connection. Also half the price of those 2 as well.

I shot the same trufire release for about 15 years. I shot my new spot hogg wiseguy tonight and I fell in love with it after about 10 arrows. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

I never found the B3 Hawk to be as precise as the Xctinction 2, solex, wise guy, or the S2. I've shot them all and the Hawk was my lease favorite for my taste.

OP
Luked

Luked

WKR
Torn now between the Stan SoleX and the Scott Echo.
Both seem to be pretty similar as far as adjustments needed.

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
I shot the same trufire release for about 15 years. I shot my new spot hogg wiseguy tonight and I fell in love with it after about 10 arrows. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Another vote for the WiseGuy. It has only tension adjustment, but design and build-quality (like all things Spot-Hogg) are excellent.

I shoot an old Scott Shark with a spring instead of a trigger -- which gives me lots of travel and a surprise release --- for practicing all fall. Then when I get in the stand I put on my WiseGuy with almost zero travel. Deadly combination. Scott used to sell the spring as an accessory.IMG_4157.JPG