Would you buy this scope?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Scope specs:

FFP 3-12x40 to 3-12x44mm

Consistently holds zero through 3-foot drops and 3,000 rounds of constant use.

The reticle is specially designed for 25 to 600 yards, with bold outer posts and correct center aiming references.

Zero Stop

Low profile top turret.

Capped windage.

Large eye box

Good glass

20oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. Looking for one now. I assume MIL too?

The biggest issue aside from the drop test reliability is finding a FFP reticle that works well at low magnification. The THLR ret has that as close to perfection as I have seen the way it gives you a German no 4 at minimum zoom.

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
Probably wouldn’t take much to get me to go to one. Mainly depends on price. Want at least 12X for top mag. That scope would be a winner to rival the RS1.2 if at the same or lower price point

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
All:

It’s a serious question from Ryan. This is not just a feeler post. No presale or other nonsense.

If a 3-12x40’ish mil/mil scope was offered that was consistently reliable and durable, was tested heavily, had multiple reticles that were truly usable/visible from 3-12x, a good/great eyebox and DOF, low profile zero stop elevation and capped windage; and was under $1,500- would you buy it?

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
@Formidilosus,
Not trying to be smart here, but several of us gave our answers. We’re very interested, and several have said hands down they would buy it. It’s hard to commit without knowing more. I love my two Tenmile 3-18 FFP Mil scopes, but this concept scope is something I would look at strongly to convert to. Would like to see it at no more than $1200, to compete with the Maven. If it’s more than the Maven, why wouldn’t I just buy the Maven. Again, I mean no smart reply. Genuine points/questions.

jzeblaz

WKR
All:

It’s a serious question from Ryan. This is not just a feeler post. No presale or other nonsense.

If a 3-12x40’ish mil/mil scope was offered that was consistently reliable and durable, was tested heavily, had multiple reticles that were truly usable/visible from 3-12x, a good/great eyebox and DOF, low profile zero stop elevation and capped windage; and was under $1,500- would you buy it?
Yep!