Worst beer you ever drank?

Oregon

WKR
I agree with other folks that there are no bad beers, just different tastes.

In that line of reasoning however, whoever wrote Amstel Light probably drinks Michelob Ultra and feels fulfilled in their beer drinking. I've caught a better buzz off tap water with much better flavor. Amstel Light is the beer drinkers' ultralight beer and is a delicious reprieve from mainstream light lagers. I'm salivating thinking of a near-frozen Amstel Light.

Worst I've every had were any of the Plank Road Breweries. Icehouse, South Paw, Red Dog. All foul. But you need something to get the job done underage.

When I turned 21, my buddies bought me a case of Busch Ice. Uber foul. Uber hangover. Pay back was me destroying their bathroom after we got back from the bars.
Chili peppers don't belong in beer, but beer goes good with them.
Gose style beers are not for me. Can tolerate drinking one, but that's it. Definitely not something I'm keeping in my fridge.

Great topic!!!! IPAs for the win. If forced to only drink one beer for the rest of my life, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

I wrote Amstel light. Disgusting.
My camping beer is Coors yeller can. Banquet I tell ya!
My house beer is more IPA driven. Bouy IPA is currently my go to.
Vortex IPA secondary.
I will agree with you though. Green label Sierra Nevada pale ale is the perfect beer.
Rogue dead guy not too shabby. They got to big for their britches though. Over priced.
I was drinking Rogues in 1992 on the waterfront in Newport Or. back when they just started. Only place you could get it. $2 a pint in the good old days.

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
A quick Google search didn't turn up much for me on the anti-gun claim. Would you mind sharing some details on this?
Azone, I'm not following them anymore and didn't realize that the Coors family no longer owned the brewery, so maybe since then they've changed their position on guns but it still tastes like water to me.
Adolf Coors lost a Gson or GGson during a kidnapping and I believe that's when he started his anti gun position, I believe it happened when I was in HS(1960???)
Sorry wasn't trying to be dishonest about that but it's what I had known from yrs. gone by.

netman

WKR
Just about any craft beer taste terrible to me . IPA are the worst. Any beer with a lot of hops is terrible too. I recently went to a local brewery for a meeting. I got there early. I told the bartender of my tastes and he got me a sample of every beer they made. Gross! I told him I like Michalobe ultra light. He poured me he said was something close. He lied. I had a tab of 15 bucks and only took a couple of sips.

I'm bored. Whats the worst beer you ever drank?

Worst beer I ever drank was Sierra in 1980 or 1981 at a TKE house at a small college in PA. I couldn't finish the cup. It was god awful and I wasn't particular back then. Its funny what you remember sometimes and I still remember that beer. I think they had horses in the back of the brewery filling the kegs.
Hands down wildcat.

slingerHB

Lil-Rokslider
Natty boh ,from the Baltimore area. Believe it's the orioles beer or sold at Camden yards alot. No matter how many other drinks I had I just couldn't seem to like that beer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OldGrayJB

WKR
Heineken. The only beer I threw away as a teenager.

I don't drink anymore but growing up my Dad drank PBR. I'd sneak some out occasionally. I'm not saying it was bad, but not good for beginners.

Jim1187

Lil-Rokslider
At a beer garden December 2018 enjoyed sampling lots of good to great local microbreweries and a couple that weren't, until I stumbled across a holiday IPA. Calling it horrible is an understatement. It was way over hopped, which would have been unpleasant enough, but add to that a hint of mint and then filter it all with a spruce and old cigarette butts. I convinced a few friends to try it because misery loves company and they still haven't completely forgiven me.
I wish I could remember the breweries name but I have settled on just never drinking any beer that has Holiday in the name as a safety precaution.