Worst beer you ever drank?

WKR
You know what Coors Light and sex in a canoe have in common?

They're both f#@!%$& close to water lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Growing up in an unruly border town on the notorious AK/CAN border, that is what the Canadian's would always say about our beers. It would be just be a blanket statement against all American beers though, not singling out the almighty silver bullet.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Not sure what it was called but it was an IPA at a tap house in Portland. Tasted like hotdog water.
Well, I can honestly say I've never tried hot dog water so I'll take your word for it lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old English
I'm bored. Whats the worst beer you ever drank?

Worst beer I ever drank was Sierra in 1980 or 1981 at a TKE house at a small college in PA. I couldn't finish the cup. It was god awful and I wasn't particular back then. Its funny what you remember sometimes and I still remember that beer. I think they had horses in the back of the brewery filling the kegs.

Chili Beer. It was disgusting and literally had a hot pepper in it and the pepper was so hot it was straight fire.

Goatie

Lil-Rokslider
Boxer has to be at the top of my list. Buddies and I bought a few cases for a party once in college and couldn't give it away. It was rough.

Kirkland Light, Costco's brands is pretty awful as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My initial thought was an awful tasting brew we’d buy from Superior Wisconsin in my college days every Sunday when liquor stores in mn were closed. We figured if we’d miss church to day drink it better be cheap and taste like penance. “Beer:30” is a great name for a $hit beer.

Kirkland wins though. You don’t know bad tasting suds til a damp summer’s eve Kirkland from a cheapo Coleman cooler hits your lips.

Woodrow F Call

Lil-Rokslider
I like beer. I like all kinds of beer. I was highly disappointed when we brought home a variety pack of Breckenridge from a trip to Colorado. We tried several all were terrible. I think something must have been wrong with the carbonation. I remembered liking one of the darker ones (I think it was a stout) that was on nitro at an airport okay.

Other than that Natty Light.

C. Schmidt and Sons of Philadelphia. Until you developed a tolerance for it your intestinal tract was always clear believe me.

Goatie

Lil-Rokslider
Milwaukee’s Best

Uh... you ever had Milwaukee’s Best ICE?

It’s a new disgusting low, even for a state like Wisconsin. It’s a true “beer drinkers beer” if you pick up what I’m putting down on the puke laden cheeseheaded ground.

Chuckybmd

WKR
Uh... you ever had Milwaukee’s Best ICE?

It’s a new disgusting low, even for a state like Wisconsin. It’s a true “beer drinkers beer” if you pick up what I’m putting down on the puke laden cheeseheaded ground.
Yes! That’s what I meant to write. I live in Milwaukee for 4 years.

Nealm66

Lil-Rokslider
About 1990-91, I went to Hawaii. Tried every beer I thought of. They all tasted like they got warm on the boat ride to the island and went bad. Had some good hard liquor drinks though

BS Shooter

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a sampler pack of leinenkugel's one time and there was a berry flavored one in there.... I think it was blueberry. I don't like fruity beer to start with but I am not one to dump beer but this one went in the dogs bowl. Neither of our labs would even touch it which says a lot because they both had a taste for beer!

Clarence

WKR
Stegmair! Used do come in returnable bottles that were pretty beat up and looked like they were picked up out of the dump. Stuff will put hair on your chest.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Not sure what it was called but it was an IPA at a tap house in Portland. Tasted like hotdog water.
Was it a small brew pub place with lots of books and nautical stuff? I had a beer at a place like that in Portland And it was the worst beer I ever drank while I lived in Oregon.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Growing up in an unruly border town on the notorious AK/CAN border, that is what the Canadian's would always say about our beers. It would be just be a blanket statement against all American beers though, not singling out the almighty silver bullet.
That's funny because I spent a month in Sask a while back, and was expecting good stout Canadian beers. I was disappointed to find that everything the locals were drinking tasted pretty much like our cheap "lite" beers in the U.S.