Woman’s insulated hunting pant

mattwill00

Lil-Rokslider
My girlfriend has made the leap from hunting rabbits to getting a later season elk tag and I want to make sure she is as comfortable as possible. Need to make the experience as good as I can.

What’s everyone’s opinion on the best woman clothing line? We looked at EB guide pro lined pants, some first lite, Sitka, kuiu. Not a whole lot of options out there. Anyone have any reviews from spouses etc?

My wife wears a lot of men's camo, makes it easy on me knowing what pieces are what. It can be difficult to nail down sizing but if the company has pants in short sizes you can probably get pretty close.

OP
M

mattwill00

Lil-Rokslider
I thought about just going the mens route as I know what I like and what works/doesn’t work. Has anyone tried the EB guide pro insulated pant? They look inexpensive and I know the regular version gets high praise.

We will look into the Duluth as well. Thanks for the suggestion

My wife likes her EB lined pants. She also carries a small down blanket if its cold enough for it. Walking with a good base layer and pants usually keeps ones legs warm enough.

RS3579

WKR
I have a pair of woman’s Folson 100% wool pants available if your interested.

yfarm

WKR
I have several pr of the eb guide pro fleece lined pants, very comfortable, almost too warm if you wear a base layer and are moving. Wear silkweight underneath to allow movement, anything else binds on the fleece.

Layering is key - if you are moving on your hunt then layers..if it is a cold weather stand hunt then those EB fleece lined pants are awesome - i have a pair.
(female here - I just buy mens gear and try on stuff until I find stuff that fits then I stick with it)
HTH