Wod

sjwfarms

WKR
Back from the dry MT heat to slightly cooler but much more humid southern heat.

Despite the heat got in a few good hikes totaling 13.5 miles and ~5000'. Lots of goats and one big brown color phase black bear. You Montana guys have a good thing going out there.

Back to the weights this afternoon.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Back from the dry MT heat to slightly cooler but much more humid southern heat.

Despite the heat got in a few good hikes totaling 13.5 miles and ~5000'. Lots of goats and one big brown color phase black bear. You Montana guys have a good thing going out there.

Back to the weights this afternoon.

Good deal!

I'll piss and moan about the heat, but yeah it's not too bad a gig here :D

Garage grind

Strict press 5x5
Deadlift 5-4-3-2-1

8 min amrap
4 deadlift #225
10 kb swings
5 box jumps
79c9e111c61cafc3b49b58e5be0bce31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didn't really do much yesterday. As I'd mentioned before I'm sure, my mom has been struggling with congestive heart failure. She needed a surgery that she never could get quite strong enough to have. She passed peacefully yesterday at 83 years old. I'm not really feeling like doing much today, but I'm not gonna sit here and mope all day either. May just be a long walk for me today but I'm about to move around some anyway.

Mw01313

Lil-Rokslider
I didn't really do much yesterday. As I'd mentioned before I'm sure, my mom has been struggling with congestive heart failure. She needed a surgery that she never could get quite strong enough to have. She passed peacefully yesterday at 83 years old. I'm not really feeling like doing much today, but I'm not gonna sit here and mope all day either. May just be a long walk for me today but I'm about to move around some anyway.
Sorry to hear about your mom. That's a rough thing. Lost my granddad a couple weeks ago. He was a bit older, but sounds like a similar situation.