WIN FREE GEAR Giveaway

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Huge thank you to SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear for thier generous sponsorship and also a thank you to the members that supported the contest. SKRE Gear staff will be holding a random drawing in the next few days to determine a giveaway winner.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations @Carr5vols you are the random drawing winner. You have 5 days to pm me and claim your prize.
cbb47c304e40c4ad31cec5fc5a64bbc9.jpg
80922ebf6296b78747acb780ca1c9f74.jpg

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone else stay tuned SKRE Gear has decided to do another giveaway. Details are coming shortly.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations @Carr5vols you are the random drawing winner. You have 5 days to pm me and claim your prize.
cbb47c304e40c4ad31cec5fc5a64bbc9.jpg
80922ebf6296b78747acb780ca1c9f74.jpg

Come on tell the truth, you picked him because of the unusual response 😀. Congratulations Carr5voles, looking forward to your thoughts!

downthepipe

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide and SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear have teamed up once again to bring the Rokslide membership another exciting opportunity to win free SKRE Gear. Winners will be randomly selected from the list of contributors on or about September 1st by the SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear staff.

View attachment 318343
While chasing your dreams with that special early season tag, SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear has everything you'll need to stay comfortable the entire duration of your adventure. Sound to good to be true?

Try it for yourself by simply answering the following question--

Which is your
preferred Early season game animal?

Rokslider's here is your opportunity to receive the Kaibab 150 merino wool short sleeve shirt.

bac34f90fe419ce95c7bd653d36710b8.jpg

The Kaibab 150 was designed as a core layering powerhouse for early season hunts. Whether you are sitting a stand or sprinting to intercept your quarry, the Kaibab 150 thrives in warm weather by recruiting its natural merino fibers to manage moisture allowing you to stay cool, dry, and fixated on success. . Additionally, we utilize a core-spun process by spiral mating merino fibers with synthetic fibers for enhanced memory and durability.

To complete the package SKRE Gear has included the Uinta Early season pant

View attachment 318327
Built for warm days, steep ascents, and as the name implies, early-season hunting adventures, the Uinta Pant features a microgrid matrix that allows significant air movement and optimal moisture management to thrive. We incorporated dual side vents positioned at the waist to exhaust heat quickly keeping you dry and active. Other features include dual-zippered cargo pockets, in the front and rear keeping valuable accessories safe, secure, and easily accessible.

***RULES***

Entering is simple -- post your favorite early season quarry in the thread below. Contest will run between now and September 1st.
To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of September 1st AND agree to post a first impressions of the Kaibab 150 merino wool short sleeve and the Uinta early season pant in the 2021 MEMBER REVIEW THREAD thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

Check out some of last years SKRE Extreme Gear giveaways at the links below
Link to the 2020 1st giveaway --> Here winner of SKRE Lost Peak Jacket @stonewall
Link to the 2020 2nd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 SS top @Ndbowhunter
Link to the 2020 3rd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 LS top @Sal552
Link to the 2020 4th giveaway --> HERE winner of Accelerator sock @timberland @jolemons @skyler_2010 @JPD350 @Northpark
Link to the 2020 Glassing Mitts-->HERE winner @Felix40
Link to the 2021 Merino giveaway-->HERE winner @three5x5s
Sheep but who can get a tag???