Free Gear and Preseason scouting

mcr-85

WKR
Zero tags for me at this point. I'm sure I'll get a spike tag and make it out 2 or 3 days prior to find some elk.

As many days as I can through the summer scouting for new country to trap and hunt coyotes in.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

bz_711

WKR
IL Whitetails: I'll use a couple days Late Aug/Early Sept, then mostly scout during early season beginning of Oct

Annual Archery Elk: Trying to work my magic for 2-3 days scouting in Aug in a new unit...trying not to let 2,000 mile round trip get in the way

Blacktail, only maybe a day or two because I'll only have a few days to hunt the area I've got my eye on. If I don't have early success I'll scout/hunt some other spots.

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
Elk and deer with around a week of scouting on the ground plus e-scouting.

knale87

Lil-Rokslider
Elk will be escouting till I get in the field. Will have roughly 12 days to figure something out.

Whitetail and bear in a couple states around home, I get most of my scouting done during turkey season and then also scout in season while hunting.

jtevanMT

Lil-Rokslider
3-5 days scouting for elk and setting up trail cameras prior to archery season.

jtevanMT

Lil-Rokslider
3-5 days scouting for elk and setting up trail cameras prior to archery season

Elk every Saturday at 5:30 we leave to head out glass of ridges, whitetail, mule deer, keeping an eye on antelope but tags don’t come out for awhile!