Staff member
My brother's bear from this last weekend

check out the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VAct13Ja1Q

Bear.jpg

Bear-1.jpg

littlebuf

Banned
again cool vid. really looking forward to getting out there at the end of the month. you going to bring the video camera? maybe we can put a few more of these up.

Not Justin, but I know they both shoot slick trick magnums, 100G I believe. And Branden shoots FOB's.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys!
outdoor hunter, I can't tell you that. ;)

littlebuf, I'll definatly be bringing that camera. It should be a good time.

Like Travis said, Branden was shooting 100 grain slick tricks.

Slim Jim

WKR
I've always wanted to hunt bear spot and stalk with my bow, it looks like an awesome time. I live in NV and we only have bears in the Lake Tahoe region and tags are very hard to get. What state do you think I should apply for tags in? Maybe a combo bear/buck or bull tag and license if they have them? Any info appreciated

weaver

WKR
I've always wanted to hunt bear spot and stalk with my bow, it looks like an awesome time. I live in NV and we only have bears in the Lake Tahoe region and tags are very hard to get. What state do you think I should apply for tags in? Maybe a combo bear/buck or bull tag and license if they have them? Any info appreciated

Come to idaho. A bear trashed my camp yesterday so i packed out this morning. Had to buy a new tent, sleeping pad and food.

Slim Jim

WKR
That sucks weaver. If you have spent the money I have on light weight equipment, you are probably pretty pissed off right now. Sorry to hear that

weaver

WKR
It wasnt to bad. The tent was a golite shangri la 1 ive only had for a month and a zlite pad. Thankfully my sleeping bag came through unscathed. Just picked up an el cheapo eureka tent and another zlite pad to get me through. Cant figure out why he had to beat the hell out of the pad.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
We have so many bears here in Washington that we can shoot two per year otc.
They are one of my favorite animals to hunt.

Slim Jim

WKR
I've heard that about Washington (plenty of bears). What area of the state? Not looking for exact locations but general area of the state

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
We were hunting in the north Cascades. A couple years ago we saw 13 bears in one day near where this bear was taken. My brother (in the video) saw 16 in one day in the same area.