Why do rifle hunters use Camouflage ? The few times I’ve used a rifle I never wore camo of any kind.. seems silly.

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
Ugh can't escape the MF trope. It's like the RS equivalent of "I lost my guns in a boating accident".

CJF

WKR
All WKRs wear camo just in case an opportunity to steal a BOAL presents itself. Has nothing to do with hiding from four legged animals

DustyCogs

FNG
Solids are stylish nowadays, it's the new fad to look cool for the gram. I'm not disagreeing there, a good set of solid pants with a camo upper is sharp, etc... But there's no way to keep your man card by saying I wear solids to look stylish, so instead they dog on the camo guys.
Gotta have the Kromer on to really make the look.

OP
ShackNasty Jim
Deer have longer rods and cones in their eyes. They see reds and oranges as muted white or grey. Due to the make up if their eyes, blues and purples are as bright as we see hunter orange.

“but Bass Pro says it looks cool so there you go..”, Yeah, just a question. Classic troll postings….
I’m sorry you have an affinity for Bass Pro, and or their hats. You probbaly hate China while simultaneously shopping Walmart and Bass Pro…

see, this would be trolling, My initial post was a question, albeit smartass like, it was still a question. You sir, need to get a shirt that fits or maybe your pants are too tight, but you’re about as grumpy a guy can get. Go get some, or let some steam out..

OP
ShackNasty Jim
Gotta have the Kromer on to really make the look.
what about the plaid guys? where do they sit? Plaid shirt, jeans and redwing boots.. killed several deer like this.. Sometimes I dress like a Birder, lets me get in close to backyards for some solid golf course hunting.. If in a logging area, i dress like a Faller, carry a small chain saw and smoke reds the entire hunt,, works every time.

FLS

WKR
Waterfowl and turkey are the only time I think camo might matter. Guy and gals wear it because they want to look the part and fit in.