Who else is running an AirBnb property?

HTNFSH

FNG
I've been running a vrbo str for nearly 7 years. I only manage one channel and like others have mentioned 90% of people have been really good.

We do some direct bookings with minimal advertising or people find us on vrbo then do a google search.

Weldor

WKR
The county now requires registration and a fee to operate a STR plus rental taxes I think it is like $750. The other county I have property in is getting ready to do something similar. Two small towns around me are banning short term rentals. I don't know why?

CorbLand

WKR
The county now requires registration and a fee to operate a STR plus rental taxes I think it is like $750. The other county I have property in is getting ready to do something similar. Two small towns around me are banning short term rentals. I don't know why?
Eats up housing supply for those that want to actually live in the area. STR guests arent always the best. Increases the housing cost in the area as houses now become viewed as cash flow properties. Hotel lobbying. Lots of reasons to ban it really. Whether its right or wrong to ban it, that is more of a question.