While we wait…CO draw dreams

Jd259

WKR
Are we expecting results today? It’s underway today but don’t know the draw order looks like moose is happening this morning.

Overdrive

WKR
Are we expecting results today? It’s underway today but don’t know the draw order looks like moose is happening this morning.
My guess is they'll drag it out with one species a day until Friday. Moose and bear may be out today followed by Elk, Deer then Pronghorn.

DoubleDropMuley

Lil-Rokslider
Spent my points on a 4th season tag last year. Back to accumulating for a 3rd season tag in the same unit. Couple of years, and I'll be back. Should have, but didn't shoot this guy. I shot a great deer, but this guy's memory wears on me. Baseball bats growing from his melon. Perhaps the larges bodied deer I've ever seen. Looked like he just ate the competition.

Jeremy

View attachment 409201
Now that’s a cool looking buck !!

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
The fact that they are all digital applications and they drag it out like this is infuriating. I would have possibly applied for muleys in Wyoming cause I’m borderline on my odds in CO. I’m limited on Vacation time so I can’t really acquire 3 tags though. It just seems ridiculous to me that they don’t draw it in a timely manner or the fact that they give you a 4 day window lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svivian

WKR
Hell it used to be worst, you had to wait another few months after the draw to get your check in the mail for the refund after you fronted the full cost of each tag. Looks like last two years they drew the middle of May though so this year may be a one off on how late it was.

tracker12

WKR
66 3rd for me b ut I think I am at least a year maybe 2 away based on last years apps.

It makes no difference.
I'm not so sure about that. I'm sure they conduct the draws separately since there are different quotas for resident vs NR. And it seems they may notify separately based on some posts here this morning. Some NR's are reporting deer Cc hits. Haven't heard that from a resident yet.

I'm not so sure about that. I'm sure they conduct the draws separately since there are different quotas for resident vs NR. And it seems they may notify separately based on some posts here this morning. Some NR's are reporting deer Cc hits. Haven't heard that from a resident yet.
Nevermind, svivian went and proved me wrong...... and I hate being wrong!!