While we wait…CO draw dreams

OutdoorAg

WKR
Where is everyone hoping to be drawn this fall?

I’ve got a 67 2nd rifle app in place. Coulda shot for 66, but was likely on the cut line.

What about the rest of you MD hunters?

I put in for a second season tag not far from home, just hoping to be able to hunt mule deer again this year. Struck out in New Mexico.

Wags

WKR
Wyoming for me, points everywhere else.

I should have a couple cow tags in CO though.

cnelk

WKR
I should draw my 2 deer tags in Colorado, my antelope tag in Wyoming, and good chance I’ll draw my 2nd Colorado moose tag.

Should be fun

nobody

WKR
Hoping to pull my first 3rd season tag. Have a couple points and put in with my buddy who has been before, crossing my fingers.

Maidenfan539

Lil-Rokslider
Patiently waiting for WY deer and WY cow elk for my boy.....and a ID goat tag. Points everywhere else.

WKR
I should draw my 2 deer tags in Colorado, my antelope tag in Wyoming, and good chance I’ll draw my 2nd Colorado moose tag.

Should be fun
Hard to find a good unit to have a good chance at moose in. Hope it works out for you again.

Likely, I had a handful last year and no bucks, this year I'll probably get two bucks and the se number of does.
Ok dang you must be going deep into list C tags? Good luck, I lived up in the hills of that unit for 15 years, I'll offer any of my knowledge but it sounds like you are already familiar.

sndmn11

WKR
Ok dang you must be going deep into list C tags? Good luck, I lived up in the hills of that unit for 15 years, I'll offer any of my knowledge but it sounds like you are already familiar.

Those C tags are the hardest hunt in the state!!! I hunted those tags more days than anything else last year and didn't turn up a track...also didn't snow any.

The B's are hit and miss with who is allowing hunting each year and who isn't.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
alnkal