Which state has the worst fish and game interface?

pirogue

WKR
Do you mean interface with the state’s game and fish commission and the state’s outfitters and guides? No one is tighter in bed together than Wyoming’s commission and the WY Guides and Outfitters Assoc.

Jethro

WKR
I'm not familiar with the states you speak of. But are they worse than the CO reissue process?

Continually hitting refresh for 3 hours, only stopping to identify school buses, stop lights, and cross walks in the captchas that pop up, all while guessing what .75 second window the tag you want will be available. Then the next day you read on some forum that the tag you wanted got sucked up 4 minutes before the whole process was scheduled to begin.

I have no idea if my example is what the OP mean by "interface". Its just what popped in my head while reading this thread.

Is there one worse than AZ?
Top three worst and I do apply and have been for years. Co, ID, and MT all crap and I've lived in 2 and still find all kinds of weird garbage that leaves me scratching my head every year. I'm 26 years in on CO big 3 (sheep, goat, and moose) and I lived there for 32 years. 10 years into MT and ID never drawn a good tag for anything thank God I'm a resident and can get a general tag. I've been applying for AZ for 15 years and don't care for the new changes but it seems easier than the other 3.

MCS

Lil-Rokslider
Montana has been the worst for me. Nevada has been the best to deal with.

Abear8

FNG
Az. Hate having to log in for each species because the “apply for another” button doesn’t work

Scoot

WKR
AZ website is terrible. The process is a mess. Not user-friendly at all. MT- pretty similar...

Turkeyfreak12

Lil-Rokslider
AZ is the worst and they will not change either. Their head IT guy states it is set up this way in order to protect everyone's privacy and to prevent law suits against the department. If the system is being extra crappy that day it can take an hour to apply for all species that you want.

Extrapale

WKR
Arizona is a PITA to apply. Why do I need to enter everyone SSN and DOB for every app. That should be in their account. Not being able to see your app after applying is also disappointing.

Idaho NR fiasco is a joke. Find a solution!

MT is not user friendly.

Oregon is glitchy. Both the website (which I use) and the app (which I will never use).

Nevada is great.

CO is okay.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Arizona is a PITA to apply. Why do I need to enter everyone SSN and DOB for every app. That should be in their account. Not being able to see your app after applying is also disappointing.

Idaho NR fiasco is a joke. Find a solution!

Idaho needs to make NR otc a draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
On a positive note - Alaska F&G has a crazy useful website which for the most part is really easy to navigate. There’s a bunch of high quality studies, articles, and GIS maps if you know how to search around.

Buckshotaz

Lil-Rokslider
I think that if everyone boycotts AZ, maybe they will fix their website. I will continue to apply and hunt here and let everyone know when it is safe to start putting in again.

AZ site and application process is for sure the worst of all! I don’t love Colorado’s either but it is much better than AZ.

UT, NV, and Wyoming are the best.

Extrapale

WKR
Idaho needs to make NR otc a draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They need to do something. I'd be fine with a draw., or a website that doesn't crash, or deer and elk on separate days, or a multitude of other things.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk