Which state has the worst fish and game interface?

I’m guessing you’re referring to applying for draws?

If so, Arizona is amazingly shitty. And wins shittiest system imo.

Idaho is right up there too…

The best application/draw systems are Nevada and Utah. (I think Utah actually hired the same company Nevada used years ago)

dtrkyman

WKR
Seems Idaho is setting the standard for crap, though I have never applied there.

Seems most like to complicate things as much as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ID it’s bad, but not 17 transactions, a colonoscopy, and reciting the pledge of allowance bad twice a year.

Agreed its not the most efficient process but you eventually get thru it...can't say the same for ID..

There are several that are bad, but apply for a few tribal hunts to see what real bad is!
NV is without a doubt the best interface.

svivian

WKR
I will admit I had to enter my credit card four times for AZ last week. First was to update my info, second was for my combo even though i had updated and saved my cc info. third was for my elk point, and the fourth was for speed goat again not saving my CC info. Not sure why I couldn't add everything to one cart and pay at once or at the least buy my combo then apply and pay a second time for the draw.

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Agreed its not the most efficient process but you eventually get thru it...can't say the same for ID..

I don’t get the Idaho problems at least for the draw, it’s pretty simple.

The first come first served is a completely different shit show.

Reactions: TVW

CorbLand

WKR
For you AZ applicants. This year was my first year and it went pretty smoothly but when I log into my portal, it says I don’t have any applications in but I have a receipt saying that my application was received…any idea why?

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
For you AZ applicants. This year was my first year and it went pretty smoothly but when I log into my portal, it says I don’t have any applications in but I have a receipt saying that my application was received…any idea why?

lol welcome to AZ, it could be months before it shows up...if ever. Ive called them on similar issues, I had my hunter ed point never show for months. But dont worry about your app, its in the system for sure if you have the receipt. They run the app and portal on two different systems that suck at syncing from what I gather.

CorbLand

WKR
lol welcome to AZ, it could be months before it shows up...if ever. Ive called them on similar issues, I had my hunter ed point never show for months. But dont worry about your app, its in the system for sure if you have the receipt. They run the app and portal on two different systems that suck at syncing from what I gather.
As long as it is in, that’s all that really matters but that’s really dumb they can’t make that update faster. Wyoming is the same way.

cmahoney

WKR
AZ will get there. The idea of a digital shopping cart with multiple items in one transaction is a relatively new concept. I wouldn’t except a game and fish department to have access to such cutting edge tech.

Mojave

WKR
New Mexico and Wyoming and Alaska have the best. Montana Colorado and Arizona are horrible. South Dakota lost all of my points I just completely given up on them. Their customer service is shit. Texas and Oklahoma are exceptional.