Which Mystery Ranch Pack is this?

McCoppin

FNG
Anyone have an idea of what model pack this is?

I got it for super cheap

053855ce5ea5cb964afb04d9a4b474dd.jpg
31b7e2b432c41c96ea2a36c3f198fb4d.jpg
2b5948feb971247aead7512d599c148a.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure it is an Overload. From their military line. Same basic design but A bit bigger than a pintler with a few more pockets.

I ran one for a while and really liked it. The frame and bag are built tougher than the hunting line but you pay a weight penalty.

They are also USA made to be berry complaint so they tend to cost +50% more than the comparable hunting packs.

Pretty sure it is an Overload. From their military line. Same basic design but A bit bigger than a pintler with a few more pockets.

I ran one for a while and really liked it. The frame and bag are built tougher than the hunting line but you pay a weight penalty.

They are also USA made to be berry complaint so they tend to cost +50% more than the comparable hunting packs.

I would say you are correct. I knew that the BVS was common on military lines but didn’t think of it being a different pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you are right. Glad I grabbed it when I did. I've been looking for a pack for 2-4 day hunts with the ability to pack meat as well

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Nice score. You could keep it and use it for your 2-4 day hunts for sure. Another route would be to sell it to the hordes on eBay. I bet you would clear enough for a brand new selway or sawtooth and end up with a light pack and the newest frame.

I thought this pack was and overload but there is no shelf once you seperate the pack from the frame. I am unsure now??
a13eccb33b6ef4ad581ecf4c5776ae19.jpg
84fe1f5b5ba518331d453698bdd2aae3.jpg
6fd488f9288445ea514a3cf076e7a00c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hmmm. It isn’t the overload. Those pockets on the side make it something else. Send MR a few pics. They can tell you what it is.

That’s a great deal on a pack that will last forever. I hunted with a crew cab on a NICE frame for several years before going for something lighter. Do yourself a favor and get a load lifter kit from OV innovations (if they still make them).

Back