Which fieldcraft?

Wow, I stand corrected! I see on EuroOptic it is now listed as discontinued.

No worries at all. You actually got my hopes up for a second, and I checked with a few reliable sources who had none. Maybe in the future they will start making them again, but at least for now, they are collector’s items.

I have a 280ai Fieldcraft! Just finished it. Very simple conversion from any of the long actions available.
Bought a donar rifle of this site a year ago in 30/06. Rifle was a tack driver but I trued the action face, action lugs, bolt face and bolt lugs. Chambered a Lilja #2 (which is an exact copy of a factory Barrett)

Total cost including barrel/donar rifle $1800

I did the work myself so I did not factor that cost in.

Peaks&Creeks

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve emailed Barrett a couple times now without a response. Just wanting to know if they’ll come out with a left handed version in 2020. Hearing that they are shelving the 280AI and 7-08 makes me give up hope they’ll ever introduce the 6.5PRC in the Fieldcraft. I might have to look elsewhere unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

brsnow

WKR
I’ve emailed Barrett a couple times now without a response. Just wanting to know if they’ll come out with a left handed version in 2020. Hearing that they are shelving the 280AI and 7-08 makes me give up hope they’ll ever introduce the 6.5PRC in the Fieldcraft. I might have to look elsewhere unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they answer the phone quick, give them a call.