Which Buck Would You Shoot?

Which would you shoot?

• Total voters
At first I voted for the dropper but the more I look at the pic of the trashy buck by himself I think he is bigger than what he looks like in the pic where the bucks are together. I know his frame is smaller than the typical but I think he’s bigger than he appears.

OP
HuntandFly

HuntandFly

Lil-Rokslider
At first I voted for the dropper but the more I look at the pic of the trashy buck by himself I think he is bigger than what he looks like in the pic where the bucks are together. I know his frame is smaller than the typical but I think he’s bigger than he appears.
Having seen him in person at 40 yards, that is correct. The picture of them together definitely doesn’t help him out, he gets bigger the more angles you see. The video I have makes that apparent

Having seen him in person at 40 yards, that is correct. The picture of them together definitely doesn’t help him out, he gets bigger the more angles you see. The video I have makes that apparent
Any chance of you posting the video?

OP
HuntandFly

HuntandFly

Lil-Rokslider
So I’m basically a tech wizard now 😂. Had to zoom the video in just right before posting it

Last edited:

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
I voted the trash buck, looks like he has significantly more mass, but either would be fine in my book.

OP
HuntandFly

HuntandFly

Lil-Rokslider
Glad you got it posted. Thats an awesome buck I changed my vote. But I’d be happy with either one. Hope you get a chance at one of them and post it up
Headed back up for another couple days shortly! If one hits the dirt it will be on here