Which Buck Would You Shoot?

Which would you shoot?

• Total voters

HuntandFly

Lil-Rokslider
Spent opening weekend of archery chasing a couple of big bucks I found and thought I would do a fun poll.

The first is a big typical 4x4 with a drop-tine. His left side is huge, but his right side with the dropper is short forked.

The second is a medium sized buck with all sorts of stickers and flyers. I think he is a 9x11 but it’s hard to tell.

Full transparency: my vote is option C: shoot whichever one gives me a shot, but if I had to pick I think I would prefer the big framed drop-tine buck. What would you choose?IMG_3855.pngIMG_3814.pngIMG_3854.png

Jmoore

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe just the angle but that drop tine buck looks to have deeper forks and more mature to me. Both are super nice bucks. Good luck!

OP
HuntandFly

HuntandFly

Lil-Rokslider
I will say that without watching the video, it’s hard to see what the trashy buck really is. Having been at 40 yards twice on them, he definitely looks big up close just doesn’t have the frame of the drop time buck. Pretty good mass though

CC11

Lil-Rokslider
From the pictures given it'd be the big 4 all day. His frame looks a lot bigger than the trashy buck, but I'd have a hard time passing the trashy buck if he gave me a shot first! With archery equipment it'd probably be a decision in the moment.

OP
HuntandFly

HuntandFly

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like the responses are pretty much what I’m thinking. If I have to option to hunt 1 of the 2 it’s definitely going to be the dropper, but I’m not likely to pass a good shot on the trashy buck

Agree with you on that one... if the two are together, I'd take the drop tine buck. If not, nothing wrong with that other buck>