Which boot for heel issues?

I have the same problem. Crispi Nevada is the answer. Guides may work too, but I haven't tried them. Problem with the Nevada is that you'll only get two years out of them

I have the same problem. Crispi Nevada is the answer. Guides may work too, but I haven't tried them. Problem with the Nevada is that you'll only get two years out of them
One other issue is that Crispi footbeds are garbage! I use Lathrop synergy

Besides Crispis the Scarpa Zodiac and Zodiac Plus have a smaller heel pocket and a surprisingly wider forefoot. They have a better technical fit than Crispi for my feet. But I like Crispi too - the Valdres and the Wild Rock fit smaller in the heel and wider forefoot than the other Crispis I've tried on.

Franger

FNG
🤷‍♂️

Might try a Scarpa? I think they have a skinny heel medium forefoot last. Honestly, I think I’m around like 267mm with lightweight hiking socks. Using a Brannock, that’s barely shy of a 43, like a 42.8. Which makes me somewhere around a 9.25 US sizing. I wear a 10 in almost all boots.

OP
C
So I tried Meindl comfort fit extreme and they seem to fit great especially in the heel area. Of course that all can change when I start going up and down slopes.