Where is Elk Nut?

wewarev

FNG
I've seen him post on Bowsite a few times. I've searched for some recent podcasts with him but haven't found any lately.
If I remember right, I think he mentioned he hasn't been able to hunt the last year or two. I don't know why.
I miss reading his posts. Love his passion for elk hunting.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Trencher

FNG
My opinion is, all the clowns running around these sites these days are just staggering. I couldn’t imagine what he has dealt with over the years. He’s a treasure tho I’ve killed way more bulls because of him he’s been around a long time and I thank him.

Great guy, I spoke with Paul on the phone a few times and never met a more honest open sincere individual.
I recommend his videos and podcast to many newbies.

Read1t48

WKR
Paul’s willingness to share his elk knowledge, his app, and his passion and enthusiasm for all things elk is unmatched in my opinion.
He’s humble, blue collar, selfless, a family man, and his love for elk hunting is contagious. I have learned a lot from ElkNut.

ORHunter

WKR
I've listened to a bunch of his podcasts, and his enthusiasm is still contagious every time.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Unleashed

FNG
I've been in a lot of hobbies and someone with his expertise, that's he willing to share, is a rare find. I love his content.

JK47

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve only hunted 2 seasons. First was 3rd rifle, last year was archery. I downloaded his app a week or so ago. I’m having a blast watching his vids. Good on him for sharing his knowledge.

Edit: the wife is pissed though…..I can’t stop learning the elk language.

Paul is a solid guy, glad to hear he’s doing well, not many people like him around, I wish there were

I have enjoyed talking to him over the years, genuinely great guy