Where is Elk Nut?

I was wondering what happened to his website...
He sold his business and passed it on to the younger generation. What they are doing with it is anyone's guess. I'm grateful he was active in my prime. Learned a ton from him. I've also learned a ton from some great elk killers on the various forums and a great elk killer here in NM. The one thing I've learned from a myriad of killers is, there is more than 1 way to skin an elk.

Yooper

WKR
If there's one dude I would love to spend just a day or two in the mountains with just to learn it would be Paul. I've learned a TON from listening to his podcasts, interviews, etc. As genuine as they come these days.

Gerbdog

WKR
Hopefully he's out slayin bulls as we speak. I was just talking to the guy at the meat processor and he started raving about elknut out of the blue.

"you ever heard of Elknut?"
"of course i have, i learned most of my elk calling watching and listening to his stuff"
"oh man, he's amazing, i talked to him on the phone once, one of the best guys ever"

Proceeded to tell me about all the bulls he killed using Elknuts techniques.... that stuff works man

Generous man passing on all of that information to us scrubs