Where are the Reloder powders?

I've stopped by numerous local places for many months searching for Alliant Reloder 17, 19, and 26. Haven't seen any. I am assuming their last production sold out quickly. Does anyone have an info on the next production time?

Reloder powders come from Sweden and Switzerland. There's plenty of reloading demand in Europe so there's zero reason to put it on a ship, if they could find one, and send it across the water to sit at customs for a while before being unloaded. Don't expect to see Reloder any time soon. The only Alliant powders I've seen come in to our shop in the past 2+ years say MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA on the bottom of the canister....

Ucsdryder

WKR
Reloder powders come from Sweden and Switzerland. There's plenty of reloading demand in Europe so there's zero reason to put it on a ship, if they could find one, and send it across the water to sit at customs for a while before being unloaded. Don't expect to see Reloder any time soon. The only Alliant powders I've seen come in to our shop in the past 2+ years say MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA on the bottom of the canister....
Is this the reason or is it the demand for loaded ammo or is it the Ukraine war? Or maybe all of the above. I really need some r26 for my prc.

One of our LGS has had a decent supply for a while now. They have had more of the Reloader powders than anything else over the last few years. Maybe it’s a regional thing.

eoperator

WKR
Local reloading shop owner told me Alliant is owned by vista outdoors group and all of their product is channeled to their own companies such as remington, federal, cci, speer, estate and contract obligations.

Last edited:

A382DWDZQ

WKR
I would guess that they are rotating through contracts still trying to get caught up. Seems like a batch goes out to the resellers and then nothing for a few months. I had heard there were going to be no more primer sales for the last half of 2022, that they were all going to ammo manufacturers. That turned out to be not the case.

WMag338

WKR
If anyone has any RL26 they want to part with, don't forget about your fellow Rokslide pal WMag338.

I have a few lbs of H100V I keep around for when I can't find H4350, it's not that far off from Reloder 26 I

Tobey

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to have another pound or two of 4000mr. I might even go so far as to trade some rl26 for it if anyone in NM is watching this