When did a pickup truck become a "rig" ?

The uglier they are, the harder

Only if you know how to drive a stick shift. It's virtually theft proof in the city.
No worries there, my first two "rigs" were manual, plus I have a CDL and drive a "big rig" part time. But yes, in the city it would be theft proof, plus there are no heated leather seats or 10" subwoofers!

When I was a young man I had a 77 Ford F250 FatBoy (for those that do not know, the Fatboy was a factory option factory lift... truck). I ran my rig with 33s (tires). Back then (I am 57), everyone called a 4x4 pickup truck a Rig in northern Ca.

GregB

WKR
More like tacticool, how else could everyone be considered legit.

Also, to the previous poster mentioning running a sleeping bag and only being able to hop, enter the bag head first next time. You should be able to run pretty good then, but I'm not claiming responsibility for when you trip and fall.
Well played, you are a true operator.

eric1115

WKR
A friend was asking about mini 14's, and I told him that one of the nice things about those vs AR pattern rifles is that you can put a scope on a mini 14. On an AR you need to run an optic.

(Disclaimer: I do have an AR and do run an optic)

justin84

Lil-Rokslider
I've been thinking about adding a disclaimer to my posts just so people know where I stand:

"You saw a deer, not seen. You have stuff, you don't run it. Please stop."

Also, I'm rednecker than you.