What's Your Side Hustle?

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider
Quality Auditor for 3rd party herbicide testing trials in the summer. $625/trial, which consists of between 3 to 10 hours of driving, observing, & ticking of boxes on a list. Former co-worker knew of an opening a couple years ago. Took about 40 hours of training/certification.

Edit: In addition to the 40 hours for certification, I also have a terminal degree in plant science & 30 years of ag research under my belt

Luked

WKR
couple buddies and myself have a small business selling Fishing Electronics and Trolling motors.
was a very good deal untill Covid hit. now our sales have dropped dramatically.
i am also looking at maybe doing some Grass cutting this coming summer for some extra. i have an Industrial zero turn now so would be a help with buying hunting gear.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Interesting fun fact related to this. Most net worth millionaires have 5 streams of income that put them in that postition. Most annual income level millionaires have 7, the difference between the two is simply two successful side hustles turned big money.

We bought String Stalker archery apparel for a close friend. Wife and I always wanted to be in some kind of hunting market. It has been awesome so far. We have met some really cool people along the way.

Extra shifts at work makes me way more than most side hustles. That said I work in a fly shop, tie flies, do some guiding, and do a little reselling when I come across something worth messing with. I mess with stocks as well

Last edited:

CRJR45

WKR
I'm retired from GM , but work doing property management and handy man stuff , it's a pretty good gig down here in the season .

A buddy and i land a few side jobs a year doing custom architectural sheet metal(siding/roofs/chimney enhancers/ovenhoods). We are both tin benders monday to friday, so if we do side jobs we make sure we walk away with enough cash to make it worthwhile. Cash only of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
Several streams of income, lots of rental property. The more the merrier. Takes some work when we acquire new properties, but after that...make thousands while we sleep. The last thing I need is another job...passive income is where it's at. Financial freedom to do what you want, not what you have to.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Several streams of income, lots of rental property. The more the merrier. Takes some work when we acquire new properties, but after that...make thousands while we sleep. The last thing I need is another job...passive income is where it's at. Financial freedom to do what you want, not what you have to.
Any suggestions on how to get into the rental property game when prices are insane?

roymunson

WKR
Own my own gig, so my main hustle is enough hustle to keep me busy. Otherwise i make bags of cash selling the hunting stuff I impulse bought previously :D

Putting money into my retirement accounts. I don't want to build something that requires me to personally be present and working. I want something that works 24/7, and allows me to be where ever I want, doing whatever I want.

roymunson

WKR
Putting money into my retirement accounts. I don't want to build something that requires me to personally be present and working. I want something that works 24/7 while I do whatever I want.
Or do both. retirement accounts aren't feeding ya very well at the moment, a mix of both is dangerous.