Whats your name boy?

AZmark

WKR
First name is Mark. Arizona native, 2nd generation AZ residents, family immigrated from Italy when it was still the AZ territory. Produced 2 more generations of AZ residents that I spawned. Lived all over the state , border to border. Now live back on the original family homestead.

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
First name is Mark. Arizona native, 2nd generation AZ residents, family immigrated from Italy when it was still the AZ territory. Produced 2 more generations of AZ residents that I spawned. Lived all over the state , border to border. Now live back on the original family homestead.
My folks are up in Rimrock.....still praying for rain

Yarak

WKR
Yarak is a falconry term used for a bird that has reached its full potential and is at the top of its game
This may not apply to me anymore but I'm as good as i once was but not as good as i have been

My father and I went to SA ( South Africa) on a safari in 06 before he passed. As you can figure, I’m a hunter. As a coincidence, I also live just South of Atlanta.

How did you guys come up with your user name? You would think that living in the land of speed goats my user name ( 4rcgoat) would have something to do with pronghorn. Im a life long motocross fan and one of my favorite riders was Ricky Carmichael, ran the number 4 until retirement, considered to be the greatest of all time. Ok your turn.
Back in '92, I used to be able to throw a football over that mountain

Savage99

WKR
Couldn’t think of anything and only had a Savage 99 at the time. Must have been looking at it then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the name Swampthing on a hunting trip. I had been hiking all day in the rain and was soaked to the bone. I had a bad case of crotch rot and could barely walk as I did a stiff legged gate back into camp. I was covered in pine needles, leaves and had a foot of soaking wet hair hanging out from under my hat. Upon arriving in camp a game warden was there chatting up one of my hunt partners. He looked at me and said "holy crap its the creature from the black lagoon". My partner laughed and said "Swampthing".

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
Nickname in the Army, I'm hairy and last name starts with Y. Added the extra T so that I wouldn't have to sue Yeti.

ToolMann

WKR
First name is Tim. Grew up working in a lumber yard throughout high school. Nickname there became tool man. We'd write our names on our gloves. Had an extra space so added a second "n". Has followed me for the last few decades.