What's your broadhead choice for 2013?

PhillyB

WKR
Slick Trick Standard 125g

Although the anarchy broadheads have my attention. Still debating on pulling the trigger before the season.

jmez

WKR
Slick Trick 125 magnum or Razor Trick 125 gr. Both will be in my quiver. Depends on which one I grab.

brianboh

Banned
Going to try the Solids. I will know how they fly when they come in the main on Tuesday. I am super pumped to try them out

mtbshark

WKR
I am shooting the terminal t's, they fly a hair better for me than the shuttle's.
I did shoot the Solids last year a bit but not as quiet or as tight as either of the t's.
I did fling a few toxics last week and they are dead quiet, but plane up a fair amount. But to bow is not broadhead tuned.

Trying ram cats this year. First time shooting a fixed blade. They are hitting with my field points out to 60 haven't tried an longer yet.

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
Between the Slick Trick Standards and the G5 Strikers, I think the G5's are going to win.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
G5 strikers for me been using them two years now replaced my beloved ti-100 and I'm liking them almost as much. Tune easy don't plane replaceable blades that are actually sharp right out of the package