What’s New for Kifaru?

idig4au

WKR
I am still a fan of most of the features for the EMR2 bag. My ideal kifaru bag for 10-12 day hunting would be the following:
  • Crater sized bag made from x-pac material. Keep side scope pocket. Get rid of side zip on that bag. .
  • Full length center zip with two stuff pouches on either side (same layout as with the EMR2) on the back of the bag. This configuration is money and I don't know why Kifaru eliminated this approach from other bags.
  • Two stuff pouches one on each side side of the bag for tripod legs, Nalgene bottles, rifle butt, etc. Eliminate the need for belt pouches as it just adds additional weight. Just build it into the bag.
  • Keep the independent compression strap layout of Crater, Reckoning, etc. (Compression system of EMR2 is the biggest shortcoming).
  • Keep setup up to run the guide lid.
  • Whatever ever happened to foliage green color?
One can dream I guess. Until then, will keep running my EMR2 which isn't perfect but works well enough for me after the last 6 or so years.

Last edited:
OP
trophyhill
Did someone say game bags are new for Kifaru? Well all i needed to hear from Kifaru on the latest Kifaru video once again is “100% Made in America”. I guess I’m a sucker for all things “Made in America”. At a time when most Americans are buying China made trash, It sure is refreshing that I can buy goods that are Made in America. And will continue to do so every chance I get. It’s not even a question about money, but principal. Got my deboned bags ordered and will likely order quarter bags when available.

OP
trophyhill
Rather than asking ‘what’s new’, why not suggest something new. What do you need to do that they don’t offer a good tool, or what could be improved upon?
Not sure where you’re going with that but I will respond by saying I found out game bags were new and ordered them this past Sunday and they were in my mailbox on Friday. Now how’s that for a speedy turnaround?

Reactions: prm

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
They started charging sales tax, that seems pretty new….I was looking at getting a new frame but by the time you pay shipping and the taxes they are now collecting it was over 450.00 just for a frame.

They started charging sales tax, that seems pretty new….I was looking at getting a new frame but by the time you pay shipping and the taxes they are now collecting it was over 450.00 just for a frame.
Bring MEL back ! what ever happened to him and why did he leave Kifaru ?

Sadler

WKR

Try BlackOvis. Free shipping, no tax and a Rokslide discount.

Sadler

WKR
They just showed the Straight Jacket on Instagram. Looks pretty cool and it’s only 2lbs. It’s a Stryker panel nomad wing pocket combo. I’ll need one.

bsnedeker

WKR
They just showed the Straight Jacket on Instagram. Looks pretty cool and it’s only 2lbs. It’s a Stryker panel nomad wing pocket combo. I’ll need one.
It doesn't fit any of my needs but I like this design a lot. With the Stryker if you throw a camp bag into the load shelf you are just pushing the weight out further from your back. With this design you can instead wrap the wings around the load making it wider instead of deeper. The 2 lb weight is also impressive for something like this as well.

conley417

Lil-Rokslider

Lot of businesses are having to collect sales tax in states now because of the wayfair case.

If they hit a certain requirement they have to collect and remit sales tax even without having a physical presence in the state.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Lot of businesses are having to collect sales tax in states now because of the wayfair case.

If they hit a certain requirement they have to collect and remit sales tax even without having a physical presence in the state.

I understand that but that dosen’t mean I’m happy about it.

Just ordered a new frame today, no shipping or sales tax to California. I get charging shipping to AK, but I wonder if the sales tax is a state by state thing…

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Lol

We didn’t start….you’re government did. Out of our control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk