What’s everybody using for stabilizers

JDB9818

WKR
I've used B Stinger, Dead Center Archery, Doinker but am now running the CBE Torx stabilizers.

I am using their mounts set up with a front and side bar. This is probably my favorite set up to date.

BigWoods

WKR
There's a ton of variance and personal preference to the whole thing, not an exact science that some people make it seem by just balancing it on the grip.

The 10" definitely helps with the long-range shooting, the 8/6 works fine, but I tighten up past 60 with the 10 out front. Just having the 6" brings me to full draw naturally leveled with the sight. I've got a 10/8/6 from Spider Archery a bunch of weights so it's fun to mess around.

Sorry not the best answer but I'm most likely going to land with a 10/8, been the tightest with that out to 70/80
No, that was very helpful!

While the odds of me ever taking an animal at more than 50yds is almost non-existent, I'm really looking forward to to seeing just how far out I can practice to build the confidence.

I can only hunt for a few months a year, but I can enjoy launching arrows year round; might as well be as precise as possible.

What kind of weight are you running?

PredatorX

WKR
No more foam.
I loved mine till I had three days in WY last Sept that is so windy I couldnt shoot with it. I switched up to another bow for those days and was using 12" micohexx counter slide and tight spot....big difference in the wind.
Up until that point I stated that the quiverlizer wasnt much different then a vertical set up... I ate some crow. I did use the quiverlizer off and on the rest of the season...maybe 15 or so days with it and the same without it.
Just curious why you didn't just mount the quivalizer to the side? I shot it some heavy wind today. The wind was enough to take off a 510 grain arrow off a picnic bench 2 times.

I did see some extra movement when in stabilizer mode. It did feel less when in side mode. In that wind my poi was unnoticeable in side mode. In those conditions I would want to limit my range anyways.

Maybe I am just being biased or tying to justify it but I don't see it being an issue in windy conditions. Am I reaching here?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Just curious why you didn't just mount the quivalizer to the side? I shot it some heavy wind today. The wind was enough to take off a 510 grain arrow off a picnic bench 2 times.

I did see some extra movement when in stabilizer mode. It did feel less when in side mode. In that wind my poi was unnoticeable in side mode. In those conditions I would want to limit my range anyways.

Maybe I am just being biased or tying to justify it but I don't see it being an issue in windy conditions. Am I reaching here?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If I am using a quiverlizer to slow my pin float down and because of the wind I can’t achieve that goal with it deployed then I need I ask my ask myself do I really want it? If I had to deploy it vertically to make work in those conditions I would have effectively not had a stabilizer set up for three days of hunting. Is it the end of the world? No it isn’t. however it’s not very efficient considering that I shoot better with some length out front to stabilize my shot.

I know there are a lot of good ones, but I’ve finally found one that’s the best for me—from Titanium Archery Products. Man, those things are tight! And their string stops are the top of the line as well. I’ve used a lot of different stabs over the years and liked them...but I love these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
B stinger sport hunter extreme kit with 8" out the front and 6" out the back, each with 2oz on them plus Sims rubbers