What TV shows need to come back?

OP
Billy Goat
Yep. Most of the best could never be made these days. Like Al Bundy coming home and announcing, "A fat woman came into the shoe store today..." Snowflakes would lose their minds!!

I know I'm drifting off into movieland, but can anyone imagine "Blazing Saddles" being made today? The world would implode!! :ROFLMAO:

I'm amazed it was on HBO or something a while ago and I was able to get it on my DVR.

8h5lqa.jpg

Mowata

FNG
Andy Griffith, Beverly Hillbillies, and other oldies. These shows when recreated are never as good as the originals!

CorbLand

WKR
Never got into it.

I liked Seinfeld and Frazier, just never understood Friends.

Didn't mind Big Bang theory.

Anyone watch My Name is Earl? I thought that one was good.
I never could get into Seinfeld. Tried a couple times and just not my cup of tea.

I struggle to get into series. I generally get bored around season 3 or 4. Friends, Boy Meets World, That 70s Show and Modern Family are the ones I have made it all the way through.

OP
Billy Goat
I never could get into Seinfeld. Tried a couple times and just not my cup of tea.

I struggle to get into series. I generally get bored around season 3 or 4. Friends, Boy Meets World, That 70s Show and Modern Family are the ones I have made it all the way through.
70's show was pretty good.

One I think the writer's really made, good cast, but stuff was witty.

Seinfeld definitely a dryer humor, Costanza was a real character tho.