What TV shows need to come back?

CRJR45

WKR
Remember that side kick dude on Mutual Of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom that would be on the hood of a hauling ass Land Rover trying to lasso a rino?! As a kid that looked cool. Lol I always had the impression the two main guys would enjoy going hunting off camera.
Jim , always running barefoot after something .

DuckDogDr

WKR
Scrubs
Futurama
The office

Norther exposure is very underrated…. May have to watch the dvd set I have this spring
There is a Reboot to futurama in the works on Hulu.. I’m excited! That’s mine and my chihuahua’s TV show !! (. Re-runs taped)

Pete & Pete
American Gladiators
Heman & Masters of the Universe
The Super Mario Bros Super show
Home Improvement
Married with Children
Jonny Quest
GI Joe

I guess the only one that I would really like to see remade would be American Gladiators. The rest hold a lot of nostalgic value and I wouldn't want to see them butchered into something new.

Mag_7s

WKR
Damn, can't believe how many liked that show, I thought it sucked.
Lol, no one has ever accused me of having good taste in TV shows. I grew up with 2 channels, ABC and NBC on bunny ears throughout the 90s and when my parents finally got dish networking when I was in high school I really enjoyed that show on TV land. Defently way better programs mentioned above. I think Seinfeld would ultimately be my choice to come back.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Lol, no one has ever accused me of having good taste in TV shows. I grew up with 2 channels, ABC and NBC on bunny ears throughout the 90s and when my parents finally got dish networking when I was in high school I really enjoyed that show on TV land. Defently way better programs mentioned above. I think Seinfeld would ultimately be my choice to come back.

You're lucky....

We **DREAMED*** of bunny ears ...

R.8b70bba2a63690dac6ab752ef3478d6e

tony

WKR
I didn’t read though all of them:
Combat!
Twilight Zone
Hogans Hero's
Andy Griffith
Burn Notice
NYPD Blue
Dukes of Hazzard
Emergency
Wild, Wild West
Bonanza
Justified
Breaking Bad

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
There’s quite a few that I would like to see come back but the honest truth is you couldn’t do them in todays world. Some have even tried to be brought back and they just flat suck.

Home Improvement
Boy Meets World
That 70s Show
The Ranch (If it continued like season one)
We grew up the same. I'll add a couple from recent times too
The Office
How I Met Your Mother

But TBH I'd give them all up for That 70's show
Not a TV show or movie and going to show how young I am but if could go back and play Halo 3 with my friends again…that would beat any TV show coming back.
+ The Bigs 2, best baseball game ever made and its not close.