What time do all you geezers get up in the morning?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It's a crapshoot for me. 13 years ago I started waking up at 0323 every morning.....like clockwork.....on a digital clock, for two weeks straight at that exact time. Never did figure that one out. It was really odd and frustrating. But these days it's anywhere between 0230 and once in a blue moon, maybe 0800. I do find that regardless what time I go to bed, I wake up almost exactly 5 hours later. Sometimes I can get back to sleep, sometimes not. Today I got up around 0430.

4:15 -4:30. Every morning for 30 years. I never sleep in. Never miss a sunrise. I like being up early. It makes it easy the many days a year I need be up at that time to hunt or fish. Its just another morning.
I see guys dragging their rears out of bed two to three hours ahead of their normal routine. They aren't on their games and sometimes even are miserable.
On the other side I ain't exactly the life of the party after 8:00 pm.

DooleyVT

Lil-Rokslider
Every year of age it seems to get about 10 minutes earlier. I'm mid fifties and it's about 5AM with no alarm 7days a week. I'm on pace for 4 AM when I hit 60.

McCrapper

Lil-Rokslider
What time are y’all going to sleep? The only time I ever feel like getting up early is hunting season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smoke

Lil-Rokslider
4:30 to 5:30 for me too. Drives me a little crazy but at least I'm never late to the deer stand!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Usually around 6 and I go to bed early too- 10:00 PM would be late; nine hours of sleep would be the norm.

BFR

WKR
Unless I have a reason to get up early or set an alarm I get up at th crack of whenever.

elkguide

WKR
Guess that I'm following the norm here.... 4:30 - 5:00. Of course, on the other end of the day, after a hard day's work, I'm heading to bed by 9:00.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I'm quickly approaching SS FRA and I'm with @NRA4LIFE on this one as I sleep as late as possible.

OTOH, I seldom go to bed before 0100, and often it's 0200, and that's even the case when I have to work the next day when I'm up at 0830 (I know, the inhumanity :ROFLMAO:).

Been that way my whole life....always hated getting up early even though I've done it 100's of times when it had to be done.

Eddie