What suppressor are you running on your 6.5prc?

OP
bwp

bwp

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my Hydrogen 6.5 S, and have a 6.5L in jail. If you are wanting a K length can, then the hydrogen K might be the best choice ou
I’m signed up for some alerts on these. Can’t find them in stock anywhere.
OCL Hydrogen here, too.... before that , an Ultra7.
Noticeable upgrade?
I've been trying to find either the new Nomad Ti or LTi XC but everyone tells me they're 4-6 weeks out till they get them in. I'm still undecided on which one I think I want the Ti or LTi. The original Nomad Ti and LTi were really impressive cans so if these new XC versions are even just slightly better it'll be a win win. In TBAC's big test they did it looks like both new DA Nomad XC cans performed pretty well.
I looked at these as well. Wonder how close the sound reduction would be with this can or the hydrogen 6.5.

wesfromky

WKR
I’m signed up for some alerts on these. Can’t find them in stock anywhere.

Noticeable upgrade?

I looked at these as well. Wonder how close the sound reduction would be with this can or the hydrogen 6.5.
You looking for the K? Looks like they sent out a batch a couple weeks ago, and they said they only do these a couple times a year, so might not be any soon unless they up the production schedule.

Here is an S - https://www.blackanklemunitions.com/products/otter-creek-labs-hydrogen-s-6-5mm/

OP
bwp

bwp

Lil-Rokslider