What Scope Rings are you all using

RoyalJay

FNG
I always wonder what, if anything, that cerakote does to the tolerances.
I had the same concern on my first stop. I lap my rings and ensure everything is cleaned out when mounting. Have had no issues with the factory cerakote talley rings and this setup.

Mojave

WKR
Talley lightweights have done great for me over the years.

These suck! Broken lots with 300 Win mag type rifles.

I am 100% a Blaser guy, so I use Blaser mounts.

If I wasn't I would buy mounts from ARC, Nightforce, Tier One, Spuhr.

N2TRKYS

WKR
These suck! Broken lots with 300 Win mag type rifles.

I am 100% a Blaser guy, so I use Blaser mounts.

If I wasn't I would buy mounts from ARC, Nightforce, Tier One, Spuhr.
I also have them on my 7 SAUM and haven’t had any issues with them.

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Totally depends on the rifle and the application. Talley, Zeiss, Seekins, Badger, Warne, and EAW

Wrongside

WKR
Usually use NF 4 screw ultralights on a rail or integral bases. Going to try the Hawkins Long Range Hybrids on a Defiance anTi action to save a few ounces on one rifle and just to try them.
I just put a set of Hawkins Hybrids on a Stiller Predator. They seem really well made and fit excellent. Really like the 8-40 screws and recoil pin for each ring. 25MOA in such a light package doesn’t hurt either.

Time will tell on durability…

Vern400

WKR
You sound like you change stuff around a lot maybe. If you ever get a rifle that you're going to set up and leave it alone get some game reaper mounts. One piece bolts to the gun and that same piece locates the scope. Then it has two caps for the scope.

That means there's one less bolted joint in the system. One out of three! Want to talk about reliability? Remove a part and it's impossible for it to fail.

I really like them but they're not very interchangeable. They pretty much fit one rifle.

The rings that have worked best for me (not counting direct mount) have been Nightforce ultralights.

Seekins Precision rings have been good also, as has my Spuhr mount. But by far I prefer the NF for weight and durability.