What piece of gear do you wish existed?

Garmin to make gps/rangefinder binos that Bluetooth a pin to your gps after you range something. Range an animal -> instantly drops its location to your Garmin -> now you can stalk without worrying about forgetting exactly where it was.
OMG, I have thought about this so many times.

A more durable version of Wiggys waders
Same! I have also tried Hodgman game waders and those things get two thumbs down for actually making it more dangerous to cross streams.

Are we still waiting for a simple quick release bino tripod adapter? It seems like there are some decent diy mods here and there.

Ranger619

WKR
I want an App for my smartphone to give me the ability to use it as a satellite phone. I am willing to pay for the app and the minutes used, I just don't want to hall another phone along. I find it hard to believe this isn't possible with the technology in the smart phones. I can use it as an offline GPS but not a satellite phone? My current sat phone was built in 2012 and has about the same technology as an old flip phone. Can any programers out there help a guy out:)

kickemall

WKR
A ball cap to wear with a rain jacket that is breathable and doesn't get soaked or a rain jacket with a hood designed so that you don't have to wear a ball cap to keep it out of your face.

crich

WKR
This thread is full of things I didn't know I wanted but now do hah. Hectocotylus I know there's still a weight penalty and more stuff to carry but mountain smith makes a trekking pole chair that comes in under 5ozs
Thanks for the tip... This roll up chair back looks like a great compromise between lugging around a real chair and using just a butt pad 👍

cooper42

FNG
A layer in onx that shows me real time where all game animals are, and differentiates between bulls and BIG bulls.

I’ve been fooled a couple times by some really good callers so it would also be nice if the app also showed whether it was a real bull or just a really good caller. I’ve also heard what I thought was a really bad caller only to find out it was a real bull. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk