What map app to you all use?

jhenry34

FNG
GoHunt has been good to me, especially in Colorado. I mostly use the hybrid view with some filtering tools and it helps me visualize the mountain before I can get there in person.

I've used OnX and GoHunt, I only used goHunt when it was in beta and it wasn't as user friendly as I hoped. That could have changed though as it been a couple season since. Now that OnX is coming out with draw odd, I think I will stick with that.

WesternTX

FNG
Onx is still a staple, but GoHunt is quickly getting better and better. Last fall I used both on my hunts, GoHunt had much better satelite imaging by far.

taskswap

WKR
Caltopo on Web to plan routes and do e-scouting. Locus Pro in the field for tracking, marking POIs, etc. I keep OnX installed for friends who want to send me pins since it's so clumsy to do outside the app.

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
OnX, GoHunt, and Google earth all together. Each one has it perks in mapping, scouting, and layers.

LostArra

WKR
OnX all of my hunting buddies use it as do some of the landowners in the areas we hunt. It's nice when everyone is literally on the same page