What kind of animal is this?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Update.

He likes mandarins. I didn’t have my phone but I handed him a few small wedges. (I had a leather glove on for safety lol)

I left him 2 mandarins and several cherry tomatoes. That’s all I could scrounge up.

My dad hasn’t been in his garage in about a week so we have no idea how long he’s been living in there. I’m only here prepping for the framers that will start framing the new house next week. (Dad lost his house in a fire last year and I’m GC’ing his new build). Dad will toss him some fruit as long as he stays but if he decides to leave then he will have to figure it out on his own.

My brother is the one that wants to keep it as a pet….. I don’t think that’s such a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The internets says they are worth 2500-3500...........

Somebody probably bought it as a pet and dumped it when it bit them.

BTLowry

FNG

Catch it and sell it is what I would do, at a price for a quick sale :D

And you are probably right about it biting someone and them dumping it

cnelk

WKR
If that thing bites you and you have you go to urgent care, it’s gonna cost way more than $2500.

Plus all the questions you’ll have to answer…..

“You got bit by a Whaaaat??!!”

As I stated, best to take it to an animal shelter...they will know what's best for this harmless critter. It's not the critters fault some bozo adopted it and couldn't deal with it.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
They are nasty little creatures. Mostly fruit eaters, and occasional fingers. they can be destructive to your home at night. they have very long tongue. If he sticks it out, grab it, they also have very sharp teeth. If you know where Zap lives take it over to his house.

OP
ddavis_1313

My brother saw the same thing…. I moat try to get a quick 2k to offset trying to go caribou hunting next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cady Creek

Lil-Rokslider
The mice of the Upper Peninsula have a big woods deer camp they share with us. For a couple years, we had a resident weasel who helped us reclaim ownership. He would show up for the late night festivities, hang out and listen to our whiskey and beer tales, and keep the rodents at bay. It seems as though the grass was greener, or one of the neighboring properties treats him better as he's mia.
Let me know if he ends up in the classifieds:giggle: