What is the most cost effective 2P floorless/stove combo?

4ester

WKR
I have been using the Mountain Shelter LT for the past 2 seasons. It works great for a solo shelter, with all kinds of room for gear (would be plenty for a stove). I have used it with two people and gear on scouting trips (no weapons), and it works but things are starting to get tight. I don't think you could pull off the two people with stove. I have been very happy with the tent overall. Just pitch it to allow ventilation.
b1e95cc24d32751fe17371f3e22d6110.jpg
1ba1604f573dc1677cc910c43a3d0012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
To me this looks like the type of shelter a guy/gal could keep in his/her pack as a "just in case" shelter. Where would you run the stove pipe? I was thinking of the SO Silvertip and down the road get a stove, but this shelter might be alright and save me a few bucks.:)

Jimss

WKR
What I've done to save $ and make better use of what I have is to use the fly off my 4 season tents when the weather is decent and use the entire fly plus tent plus footprint in the worse conditions. My 4 season flies are pretty much bomber proof and super light. They work fantastic for early season hunts in Colo and Wyo and only weigh around 2 1/2 lbs. I can add painters plastic if I want a floor. My tent of choice is Hillieberg Nallo 3. It is gigantic inside for 2 people plus all their gear. The vestibule is great for cooking and storing additional gear.

4ester

WKR
The stove can be installed in the vestibule, similar to a mega tarp and other shelters of comparable designs. Just don't think I would run a stove with 2 people, unless one was a child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk