What is everyone using to keep pants up while wearing a heavy large pack?

Kostrize

WKR
FHF Apex suspenders attach at the side with gatekeeper clips if you’re looking for side attach suspenders. FHF makes well designed products

NRA4LIFE

WKR
For $5 it's hard to beat a piece of webbing and a Sea to Summit buckle!View attachment 748168
This is too funny to me. I went on a long hunting trip a few years ago and when I got out to MT, I realized I had forgot a belt and was in the middle of nowhere. I fashioned one out of a buckle strap like the one pictured and it worked so well it's all I use now.

twall13

WKR
I’m using the ones that they sell separate and have the rear attachment point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn't aware they were selling the old style as an accessory. I never liked that style but do use the newer style that came with a couple pairs of their pants I own.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

It’s been mentioned but as far as belts go, the Hill People gear under pack belt is light years ahead of the other options imo. You never feel it under the pack belt and your pants stay where they belong. I’ve tried most of the options mentioned and even the smallest of buckles wind up bothering me.

Which model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the one I use with slim width 1.25". Best belt yet.

danarnold

WKR
I have the HPG which is nice but the stitching started coming out and the velcro needed a tune up after moderate use
I'm still using a marsupial gear after heavy use and no issues

interested in the atlas but that china sticker is a turn off

TSimons9

Lil-Rokslider
Marsupial belt works well and doesn’t dig into my hips. Some of the newer FL pants with only side connections for suspenders work pretty well also, but I don’t have many miles in them yet.

dkell

Lil-Rokslider
marsupial belt most of the time but also my old mil nylon web belt is my preference when hunting w/o a pack

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
For backpacking the skinny grey belt that comes with some sitka pants. Lightest option, thin, and the buckle hasn't broke after 2 years.
The smaller Arcade belt is the runner up, but the elastic wears out after a year or so of daily use.

Since my butt disappeared around 50, I use suspenders. The Viking Tactics ones work pretty good if I’m not wearing pants like my Kryptek’s that have their own suspenders