What inexpensive binoculars for kids?

I have a 3 and 5 year old and they have very cheep plastic binos we got on a vacation. They love them and typically look through them backwards. When we see game I let them look through my swaro's supervised. Once they are 8 or so i will get them some Leupold or similar.

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It may have been an error, but I bought three for that price when I saw it. I think they must have found an extra pallet because it had the price tag star that indicated it was the last one.
Costco couldn't sell them and sent a bunch back to Zeiss, I know this because we bought them from Zeiss at a huge discount which was still over $99. If they did sell some at $99 that was a steal.

I'm about to get my niece a pair of these.

Seem to be decent enough glass, look cute, easy to see on the ground.

Bama67

Lil-Rokslider
Say what you want about how weird that guy that spammed binos was, but some of his posts were solid deals and some of those Chicom binos he posted about get glowing reviews online by the bird forum people that are obsessed with optics.
RIP Hotmail, we hardly knew ye.

I picked up my kids some generic brand from amazon, they drop them, scratch them and have lost them at home. I wouldn't pick up anything that's worth some money till they are "ready" to use them.

Backyard

WKR
This. Don’t overthink it. They’re kids.
350f1face6f5c2e34d0d2205d79e277e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For $10 these are great for my little ones:

IMG_6570.jpeg

But for an older kid I’d look at the Kowa YF 6x30 or Oberwerk LW 6.5x32 porro prisms. The Vortex Raptors are a similar design but no longer come in the 6.5x model. I think any of those will be better optically than the Vortex Bantams, although they lack the cool factor of roof prisms.

The vortex warranty is tempting for kids. When the time comes, it’ll be hard not to pick up the Raptors or Bantams just for that. Still, I don’t plan to let them fling binoculars around whether they have a no fault warranty or not.