What does everyone do for a living?

wyosam

WKR
Emergency nurse, starting in management next month. Too many years of night shifts. Time too start working the same schedule as my wife, and getting a couple more weeks of vacation a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Project Manager/Estimator, Master Electrician. We specialize in the Electrical, Controls and Instrument in all types of Water & Waste Water Infrastructures.

MeatBuck

WKR
Crypt Keeper. Some call me a Cemetery Groundskeeper. Either way I generally water the grass then cut the grass and water it again. Then I cut the grass. After cutting the grass I usually water it. Then boom, winter and I'm not watering or cutting grass anymore.
Aside from that I do odd jobs usually construction related. I work on cars from time to time as well... You know, things that keep gas in the tank.

JtAnvil

FNG
I’m a full time Farrier here in central Nc and do a few blacksmith projects throughout the year for family and friends when I have time. Been in business for myself for 10yrs, been lucky enough to build a business and get to travel across the u.s for it. Not the easiest job during the summer in the south but it’s fun being your own boss. Just wish I could figure out how to convince my boss to pay me time off lol.

Tx_300wsm

FNG
Been a paramedic for the past 9 years and currently work at a Children’s hospital. Before that I did almost 5 years of 911. Less stress now and working 36 hours a week compared to 80+ to make a living is a big plus.

GPool1842

WKR
Project manager for pipeline and facility construction projects in the midstream industry. Anyone in Colorado/Idaho/Wyoming/Montana looking for a strong PM, drop me a message. Would love to get into building cabins and high end custom mountain homes.