What do you do for a living? How can you help?

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
TIle contractor. Probably can't help unless you're in my area but happy to laugh at the guy doing your project currently.

I create and distribute memes.

As a side gig, I manage the financial side of construction projects for a government entity. Not much I can help with other than confirming that yes, we do a great job at spending your tax money in the most inefficient ways possible.
Same

If only the general pop. knew the bs we pay for in projects for the usg.. f-ing redic

tony

WKR
Put in 25 years of fire/ems.
Now I'm a nurse in a women's prison and still play medic on the side occasionally.

Only think I can offer is don't go to prison.
And don't call the squad for your bullshit medical issues. Take a Motrin like regular people.

I’m an accountant while doing bookkeeping for small businesses on the side. Hoping to grow that business so I can work for myself only.

SC HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Paramedic for 15 years, spent 8 years at a busy fire department. Now I work at a rural ems service full time, work part time in air medicine, teach a little here and there. I've recently began teaching cpr and first aid classes to large industrial mills. I really don't know why they let the dumbest person in the room, me, teach anybody anything. I'm also in school to go to nursing school eventually. I should have done it 10 years ago but with kids I'm tired of being gone 24 hours at a time.

Loo.wii

WKR
Cyber Security. I'm quite literally a Hacker. Though I do it for a legitimate company.

Reactions: 307

WRO

WKR
Development, aquisitions, and constuction management, specializing in commercial. I offer consulting services or if you’re in a dispute forensic resolution..

Firefighter / paramedic down in Texas. Not certain on other states but happy to answer any questions for someone looking to get into the biz.

Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk