What did you get on Black Friday?

Crusader

WKR
Not a hunting or outdoor item per se, but I got something sweet, actually early. I had been pre-shopping for a big screen TV for a few months, figured I'd nail something on Black Friday. But last month Best Buy had screaming good closeout deals on last year's models and I pulled the trigger on an 85" Sony Bravia. The picture is stunning, really does "seem like you're right there" for sports and outdoor stuff. I'll be smiling in the man-cave, watching hunting shows on it!

ljalberta

WKR
Ordered a set of the SKRE Guardian jacket and bibs. Looks warm and more packable than my current set from Cabela’s.

I also picked up a T1X in 17HMR. Looking forward to having some fun with that one.

Fat eating leftovers.

tumblr_n2pj3qqp1q1rwd7gfo1_400.gif

chocolab

Lil-Rokslider
Garmin Fenix 6x pro from S&S $360, should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Amazon had it for the same price but I really like S&S and Exo so would always prefer to give them the business.

I also bought an ultralight 3d printed saw handle for the silky pocketboy saws from a dude in the Czech Republic lol, super stoked for that (see the thread in the gear forum).

stump06

WKR
Kodiak flex bow 10x10. Been wanting to get one for a while and saved a few hundred bucks on Black Friday
Argali knife
some ammo
some kuiu stuff
some tethrd stuff

I'm broke...

Irish Miner

Lil-Rokslider
A new shotgun for the 'ole man (he's had the same one since 1970)
A new shotgun for my wife (she is interesting in upland game hunting)
Gun socks and oil wipes to compliment
Ammo
A few other odds and ends for Christmas gifts.

Done!

Sleeplz

FNG
MDT ground pod for $140, also some bullets with free shipping from Blue collar reloading.

Got a Kuiu Rubicon for when I am in clearcuts chasing blacktail, (my old Gamehide wore out after like 8 years of use) and I got one thing of Fluracarbon, I can say I walked in and out of Cabelas without getting anything lol

I bought a tripod from CameralandNY Doug, and it is already here. Over 2400 miles traveleld and at more door in 40 hours.

We bought the kids some scooters, a new kettle, and a bunch of organic panda fart BS my wife ordered. Probably 99% of everything we bought.

I bought some 6.5x55 Swede Hornady SST ammo at Cabelas. Kind of shocked to see that there. I was going to try to load some up for a hunt next weekend but I'd rather just drop $90 on it. Was only $27 a box plus our awful Texas sales tax.

Other than some of Doug's deals, Area 419, and MDT I didn't see anything that was more than 5-15% off.

I have enough clothes and only one ass. And 90% of my closet is either Kuiu, Mountain Hardware or Swazi.
Some Huntworth clothing, and feeding duck call that you just shake!