What content do you want to see from us?

If you are looking for Rokslide viewers on a firearm video I would recommend having a man with soft hands slathering loctite all over a sawn off .223 Tikka with every inch of it fluted, DIY paint job and vertical grip factory stock, and SWFA scope. Have him holding some 77gr TMKs, but not with his hands...

ksp7146

FNG
I would be interested in an in-depth explanation of bullet seating on your handloads. Specifically, do you seat as close to the lands as possible, and if so how do you determine this measurement? Or is it more of a case-by-case basis and different for every gun?

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
Only hot chick's in bikinis doing all the videos.

I mean media is pretty fake anyways. Let's see hot chicks, in bikinis, doing some hunting with your weapons. Anything less and why wouldn't I just watch another random person doing gun stuff.

At least this way you'd have a different content type to bring people in.

180ls1

WKR
Advanced shooting content specific to hunting. Where hunters go wrong, how to shoot better in field, etc....

Mojave

WKR
Can you answer the question about the hotdog being a sandwich?

Do you know where any OTC BOLS are?

Can you please explain to me why I should still neck size?

Mojave

WKR
Compare one to an Echols Legend to see if it functions as well as that rifle.
Yes! One is a M70 in a fiberglass stock for $10,000 (you know $2000 worth of parts of $8000 worth of Echols touching it. The other one is a custom action built for precision, in a carbon fiber stock for $6500.

Not sure if they are the same thing or not :)