What bow is everyone shooting?

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
Hoyt powermax.
Bought the nicest budget bow I could find and shoot well when first getting into archery just in case I hated it. 5 years in and I love archery hunting and I can’t justify getting a new bow when it still shoots great, it’s light, and we’ll balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TaylorD

FNG
Mathews Halon 6. Love it, first "real bow", I had a Bear Cruzer before, night and day difference.

2020 Prime Nexus 4, with a Black Gold Ascent Verdict 5 Pin, Aim for a passthrough Mule 10 inch. Shooting Gold Tip Ultra light 300 spline 435 Gn doing 283FPS

Elkhntr08

WKR
Hoyt Axius Ultra and Elite Remedy. Remedy is the most adjustable bow I’ve ever owned.

Hooodapp

FNG
Shoot them all. Be honest with yourself.
Vibration is easy to get fixed on, but I usually worry about it last, it isn’t bad enough to be concerned on any bow, and you won’t notice any after 50 shots. Find a bow that draws how you like it, and probably most importantly, pay attention to how it settles, how it aims.
If it comes back and just feels good and that pin moves very little, that’s probably the bow. Also tunability is huge.
It can be hard, as most bow shops have only 10-12 yards on a demo tunnel, but ask if you can step out to a longer range if needed.
I’ve shot a lot, I change a lot. Hoyt and Mathew’s have the names, Hoyt struggles with QC, and Mathew’s doesn’t hold on target as well as others (for me at least).
Don’t overlook bowtech and elite, hands down have been my favorite the last few years. The tuning systems are also unreal! Super simple and easy. I’ve shot an elite remedy and now the omnia and been blown away by both and they’re vastly different bows. I shot the bowtech sr350 last year and love it as well.
Keep in mind, if you’re looking for speed, chances are it’s going to feel more aggressive than other bows. But, with that said bow brands have been doing really good. I feel the sr350 and omnia are smooth for what they produce. Now, definitely not as smooth as other bows out there. But offer much more as far as speed.
Hopefully this helps…

1st generation Matthews Helium, love it, haven't had any reason to replace it yet. Started with a Parker Hunter Mag. Killed my first elk with an ancient Bear compound my dad gave when I got started, probably shot about 150 fps.... tops.

Macro

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot a 10 year old Fox Longbow my Wife bought me. I named it "Old Mean Ass" after the one that bought it for me. Just a joke of course any woman that would buy a man a Fox Longbow cant be all bad. I also have several others that I break out once and awhile but my Fox is the only bow I hunt with.

danwolf

FNG
PSE Evo XF 30" S2 Cam. 27.5" draw at 68 draw weight, shooting 440 ish grain arrow 287 fps.

KyleSS

Lil-Rokslider
Currently I am shooting the Bowtech RevoltXL on the comfort setting. So far, this is my favorite bow i've ever had. I have a Bowtech SS34 coming and based on the current reviews, it will take the top spot as my favorite bow. Time will well.

TheHammer

WKR
I always end up back with my 2013 elite hunter. I’ve bought a handful of bows over the years. But the split limb bows don’t feel right for me. I’m sure if I had a 2015 e32 or 2016 impulse. I’d be hanging on to those aswell. The pse levitate was a real letdown. My rx1 felt to spongy. Every Mathews I shoot feels top heavy and doesn’t allow much creep. Lost limbs on a bow tech so like pse they’d have to have something ground breaking for me to buy another.

bober90

FNG
VXR 28 because it does everything I need it to. Maneuverable in a tree stand or a blind and easily packable for backpack hunts.